Sunday 7 October 2012

Blog 13 - Lylyth Herald of Everblight

Lylyth is the last of the models from the 2 player battle box. I think her pose is very dynamic and her bow makes her very three dimensional. I not a big fan of the way it appears she is looking down, but I guess this is part of her the story of being possessed by the spirit of a dragon and not needing to use her eyes.




I think this model looks better in the flesh than in these photos. My camera struggled to focus because her bow juts out so much. 








Lylyth's main abilities and spells revolve around her Hellslinger bow. Models hit by Hellslinger (which has ROF 2) can be automatically attacked by Lylyth's spells ignoring line of sight and range. Both Parasite and Eruption of spines are two of Lylyth's spells that are particularly  nasty. Parasite significantly reduces a targets armour, whilst Eruption works a bit like a 10 inch blast template.


Well thats it. Next I'll post some pictures of Lylyth with her battle group... 




No comments:

Post a Comment