Thursday 4 October 2012

Post 5 - Shredders

The models were really easy to put together and completely posable. There were a few mould lines that were not that easy to remove - in fact after painting I realised that I missed quite a few, but they don't notice that much. I would recommend removing the mould lines from under the belly before attaching the legs.


legion



At this stage I did not want to deviate from the scheme I used for my other Legion warbeast and therefore used exactly the same technique and paints for these as I did for the Carnivean in my previous post. The four models only took about 45 minutes to paint, which was cool. Again I am happy with the way they turned out, but not entirely happy with the browny forested circle feel of these Legion models. 


legion

These shredders are lesser war beasts which means they are only 2 points per model. They have two good abilities Rabid and Snacking. Rabid allows the beast to gain extra speed and roll extra dice when attacking and damaging. Snaking allows the beast to heal wounds when it kills another living model.


I really like these lesser war beasts, initially they look really small, but when placed next to the warlocks you realise that they are in fact 6ft terrifying monsters. I am going to concentrate on circle models for a while now so my next model is going to the Argus...

No comments:

Post a Comment