Saturday 6 October 2012

Post 11 - Circle battle group

Overall I think painting these Circle models has been pretty straight forward and very pleasurable. When I bought the box set I really thought I would prefer the Everblight miniatures, but at this point I think I am leaning towards these.



Since painting my Dad's Imperial guards and my Orks last year I have become a really big fan of dipping. As I mentioned in earlier posts I think the Army Painter dips work very well with the Circle models. Anyone who is thinking about giving it go don't be put off by the £15 price tag, its well worth it. 



Looking at these pictures reminds me that I must do the bases. I've decided to go with a woodland forest theme, using some of the Silfor tufts and autumn leaves I have stashed away.




No comments:

Post a Comment