Sunday 7 October 2012

Pot 14 - Lylyth's Battlegroup

Lylyth's battle group has really been a tale of two cities. The first part where I painted the warbeasts and the second Lylyth and her Ogres. The pictures show that the differences in painting technique have negetively effected army continuity. 




Instead of repainting the warbeasts I'm gonna find new ones on EBAY (I've already won a partially painted Carnivean for £5.37). 





So whats next... 

Well I am going to have to do the bases, not only on these models, but also the Cirlcle ones to. I have been inspired by Andrew's bases on RHQTV, and decided to go with a snow theme for my Legion models. I have never done this before so wish me luck. Pictures to follow...

Beyond the bases I am going to need some more models. I would definitely appreciate some advice on what to buy. I will say though, at this point I don't want to buy any new Warlocks. Instead I want to learn the game and really get to grips with these two. So if you have some good ideas let me know.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to say that I love your war spears, and I was wondering how you did your metal armor.

    ReplyDelete